Keystone Shops will be updating our online ordering service to the new and improved Blackbird! These changes are being made because our previous online ordering system, Baker, will no longer be supported. This blog post contains everything you need to know about the change!
- Sign up
- Create an account using your email and password
- Follow the prompts
- Be sure to select that you are a medical patient
- You’ll be prompted to add your address and ID cards. Read more on this in the next section
2. Upload your Phone Number, Address, License and Patient Card
- For compliance reasons, the new system does require proof of your patient status! This proof is easy and fast and requires the same information needed at the dispensary. To get started, select “Account” in the top right corner. This will provide a drop-down menu, where you can add your phone number and address and upload your government ID and patient card.
- Please note that you will need to enter your government ID. If using a license or state-issued ID card, enter the ID number. You do not need to enter an ID number for the patient card; an upload of the card is sufficient!
3. Get Verified and Get Shopping!
- Once you enter the information above, your account will remain pending until the government ID and Patient ID cards are verified. Once this happens, you’ll receive an email letting you know that you’ve been verified. This process is generally very speedy, but you may have to wait up to a few hours.
- Once you get that email, you are all clear to begin shopping online with us!
Although Blackbird does have delivery capabilities, the Pennsylvania Department of Health has not yet approved deliveries in our state. If you are unable to pick up your medication, you may wish to consider obtaining a caregiver, someone who is able to pick up your medicine on your behalf. Click here to learn more about becoming or obtaining a caregiver!