We welcome you to send us your contact information and upload a resume for our review. Please note that the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana program is a highly regulated program. All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
At this time, PA law prohibits us from hiring any employees who have been convicted of a criminal offense relating to the sale or possession of illegal drugs, narcotics, or controlled substances. Applicants will be required to pass a background check prior to hiring.
Keystone Shops was formed by a dedicated team of individuals who have a decades-long, broad, deep, and diverse business history in southeastern Pennsylvania. Keystone Shop’s represents the standard for patient care, patient education, and patient focus. Our mission is to make sure our patients are well taken care of and satisfied by the time they walk out our doors. We are looking for an energetic and professional Runner to join our dispensary team! As a dispensary runner you will be able to provide our patients with outstanding service and actively help to improve their overall experience with the fulfillment process. The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Assist patients with their orders through verifying their information, handling cash and dispersing product
- Verify patient ID and DOB and ensure overall Caregiver Drop-off compliance
- Deliver orders to patients in a timely manner
- Act as the liaison connecting the patient verification process to the fulfillment process
- Uphold our health safety and sanitation principles
- Inform store management on customer feedback
- Operate point of sale internal systems
- Receive payment and accurately provide change to customers
- Learn and effectively communicate basic information to patients regarding cannabis menu
- Ensure a patient-friendly environment and provide exemplary service to the dispensary’s customers
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- 21+ years of age requirement
- Able to pass a federal and state background check
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Ability to stay professional in a stressful work environment
- Superb multitasking skills
- Available to work different hours including weekends, days, and nights