Medical Marijuana Products, Marijuana Dispensary & Medical Marijuana,King of Prussia, PA, Philadelphia, PA & Devon, PA
We welcome you to send us your contact information and upload a resume for our review. Please note that the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana program is a highly regulated program. All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
At this time, PA law prohibits us from hiring any employees who have been convicted of a criminal offense relating to the sale or possession of illegal drugs, narcotics, or controlled substances. Applicants will be required to pass a background check prior to hiring.
We are looking for a reliable Delivery Driver who is concerned with patient satisfaction and
transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off items
while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of
the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely
delivered. To succeed as a Delivery Driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment
to providing our patients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring
orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying patients.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to patients in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the
charges are correct, and the patient is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Registered Caregiver in the PA Medical Marijuana Program.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Driver must pass a background check and driving record check.
- Open availability Tuesday through Saturday.